Naruto Unforgotten Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Key Note's::.. gm app

2 posters

Go down

..::Key Note's::.. gm app Empty ..::Key Note's::.. gm app

Post  ..::Key Note::.. Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:29 pm

..::Key Note::.. for GM

Q1: Am I experienced as a gm?
A1: I am very experienced I have been gm on many Naruto games mostly Enforcer and some Admin! I have always been known to follow the rules and keep peace while im a GM thus, is why ive never been fired and always been a good choice for GM spots!

Q2: What can I contribute to the game?
A2: I have skills as a iconner and have about 26 naruto clans and some arent in any games yet; Such as the Hayate clan that I wanted to bring back! I have Kabuto medic with Impure ressurection, naruto with all rasengan, jiraya with sage mode and Elder frogs, All the Sharingans; from sasuke to danzo and Garra with Subbaku Taiso thats no the crappy heki icon you see in most games!

Q3: What sets me over the top of other people applying?
Q3: Im always on and can be on w/e time, I can help the game in updates and do more then just enforce rules and moderate! Also, from my application you can tell im very organized with my work! I think that im the right guy for this job!

Thank You for your time and I hope I get the Job Smile

..::Key Note::..

Back to top Go down

..::Key Note's::.. gm app Empty GM app by Shosen Key:Shosen369

Post  Shosen369 Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:43 pm

Im good for GM because i am not mean to people. im good at playing Naruto Unfrogotten fantasy.Im Cool. im not going to abuse my powers. ill help with anything. im good at Finding cool pictures. I like monkey's. im not discusting.im good at hosting and teamwork.Hope you pick me for GM. santa ps:Heres a picture that i founed https://media.photobucket.com/image/sasuke/Naruko-Kyuubi/Sasuke/1248366073027_f.jpg?o=100

Email: vmelijah@yahoo.com

By: Shosen

Last edited by Shosen369 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot email)

Shosen369

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum